Aetheria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The secret tower aka. the GIANT EGG city is looking for members

+2
Hunter
jaotusv6rk
6 posters

Go down

The secret tower aka. the GIANT EGG city is looking for members Empty The secret tower aka. the GIANT EGG city is looking for members

Post  jaotusv6rk Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Members:

Jaotusv6rk -boss/architect
Cyberflix - underground lord/miner
Hunter1258- Spy, support, adventurer dude

Let me first introduce myself...
my nick is Jaotusv6rk, but my nick out of my nick is jao...and everyone must use it, otherwise ill bring lava to important places.

So either way...i have this place i have been working on for the last 4-5 days and i just now see that i need some more help with it.

the basic idea was to build a massive EGG and turn it into a self sufficient environment, so if you want a certain thing, then you can just go and garb it...that is the idea.

my idea is to build an utopian tower, where everyone is happy and jolly...free to do their job and free to explore, knowing everyone backs each other out.

so the community would consist of 4 people:

1 architect/builder/boss - one responsible for leading others and making decisions
1 underground lord- getting us enough cobblestone and ores
1 farmer- feeding others and making trade-able materials
1 explorer/spy - getting us info and helping others...also resources

Now the first two positions have been taken, but i would like to see these last two also occupied.

so if you are:

enthusiastic, willing and creative i would like for you to join our ranks.

we offer: reason, rules, apartments, creativity, friendship, a community, opportunities, stuff...and more stuff

also, this is the tower:
The secret tower aka. the GIANT EGG city is looking for members Tornkaugelt2
The secret tower aka. the GIANT EGG city is looking for members Tornkaugelt

Last edited by jaotusv6rk on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
jaotusv6rk
jaotusv6rk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Location : Jao's Secret Tower II (for world domination...naturally)

http://jaotus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The secret tower aka. the GIANT EGG city is looking for members Empty Re: The secret tower aka. the GIANT EGG city is looking for members

Post  Hunter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 pm

I really love the idea, and if so, I would love to be the spy, but I would also like to do a little bit of side architecture, if thats ok.
now heres some questions so I can understand fully
1. Can I work up to higher management?
2. Are there reserved special apartments for employees?
3. Do we get paid weekly?
4. Is there a place for livestock to grow in the egg?
5. is it creeper proof etc.?
6.is there a area for travelers to stay the night, where they pay us to stay there so they can have a comfy place to stay with a free breakfast?
7. is there a way to get bigger rooms by working more/ paying more?
8. what are in the rooms such as chests, materials, breakfasts, food maybe, and bathroom?
9. how many people are currently staying there?
10. is there a pool? (if not I will install one for free if you would like, I'm a expert in pools and decorating)
11. Do we get payed or substituted for pay?
12. will I ever stop asking questions because I have so many ideas?
13. is the egg dome compact our barely livable in?
14. do you get travelers daily?
15. what does the company have to offer if I work at EGG DOME CO.?
16. is the egg dome fully refurbished, or is it still being made?
17. what is love?
18. baby dont hurt me
19. dont hurt me
20. no more
21. is there a break room?
22. is there a supply room?
23. how do you keep rare ores and other rare materials
24.who wants to be a millionaire?
25. is health benefits included?
25. bet you didnt see I repeated 25 did ya?
26. does the company offer anything that other towns/ business dont? (health care, dentistry etc.)
27. How much supplies is already available?
28. Does EGG CO. have any personal secrets and tricks that no other towns/businesses use?
29. WILL I EVER STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!?
30. Is there a mining facility that is only usable by employees, and a public mining facility that is available to everyone?
31. Is there a restaurant where my co workers and I can eat at with a discount?
32. will the EGG DOME ever have expansion eggs built on?
33. If one of the employees gets injured or killed, will a scouter come out and collect his things and puts his things into his rooms chests?
34. how much income does EGG CO. make on a daily bases?
35. may employees have there rooms expanded if they ask the architect?
36. is there a path to the EGG DOME?
37. Is there a mine track to the egg dome?
38. currently how many people are staying at EGG CO. at this moment (including employees)
39. What makes EGG CO. different?
40. How fast has EGG CO. grown over the past few days?
41. Is EGG CO. a good environment for all people?
42. Is a EGG CO. employee treated like family?
43. If EGG CO. ever expands, are EGG CO. employees allowed to transfer over and take a new position?
44. can I recommend someone to EGG CO.?
45. What is the egg made out of?
46. Is there a egg hall of fame?
47. How publicly known is EGG CO.?
48. If something is stolen from my chests, will EGG CO. replace them right away?
49. Is EGG CO. more like a hotel, apartments etc?
50. Half way done only 50 more questions to go!
51. If I was betrayed or killed by another EGG CO. employee, will the employee get fired?
52. Is the job positions listed in highest to lowest positions?
53. Does EGG CO. treat others and guests with respect?
54. What are the benefits for the guests who stay at EGG CO.?
55. Do I get religious holidays off at EGG CO?
56. Does EGG CO. have a lobby and elevator?
57. If I require assistance on doing a certain task, will a fellow employee help me out?
58. If I have a different job then another, do I get payed less/ have a smaller room etc?
59. How experienced is the CEO of EGG CO.?
60. What other things has the CEO of EGG CO. done?
61. When was EGG CO. founded?
62. How far is EGG CO. from spawn?
63. Does EGG CO. have different facilities spread out?
64. When was EGG CO.'s last health inspection?
65. Would we ever remodel EGG CO. rooms and such?
66. Does EGG CO. have a database of information
67. Seeing as I want to be a spy, how will I help my community and EGG CO. profit day by day, when other positions "collect materials" as so do I in the job description, so my question is, how are all the jobs unique in there own ways without rehashing of off each other?
68. Does EGG CO. ever hold group and employee events for our hard work?
69. Is everyone at EGG CO. treated the same no matter what skin or gender they are?
70. Will I have to change my physical appearance to work at EGG CO. (such as a uniform)?
71. Will EGG CO. except me even if I was a mercenary?
72. If I ever leave EGG CO. can I choose the person who replaces me or at least recommend them?
73. If a employee isn't a architect or someone who has a 24/7 duty, how does said employee be kept busy by EGG CO. ?
74. Even if employees are not a certain position, can they still help out others who are in the other positions?
75. How does EGG CO. gather supplies?
76. If I ever get injured while working inside the facility, do I get workers compensation?
77. How big are the apartments?
78. If a employee who isn't a architect has an idea, how can we suggest said idea to the architect?
79. How do I fulfill my duty while working at EGG CO.?
80. Will I be assigned objectives by only one person?
81. what is the boss isn't around one day, will he give us a roster of things that need to be done daily?
82. will we have a sign on our door that our boss will write on, telling us what we need to do for the day?
83. is there lighting inside the EGG DOME?
84. Can we mix and math our rooms without the architects permission?
85. Lets say a employee is sick, will we have temps who fill in for them?
86. Does our boss talk to us individually?
87. Do we have meetings with the boss where we discuss our ideas and how to improve our jobs and EGG CO. itself?
88. How well does the boss of EGG CO treat his employees?
89. Does the boss make sure that all the employees are happy with their jobs day to day?
90. Will there be a suggestion box?
91. Does EGG CO. have indoor plumbing?
92. May we keep pets in our rooms (pigs)?
93. Lets say no one is living in the apartment next to me, can I knock out that wall to add on to my own apartment?
94. How many rooms does EGG CO. have?
95. When we first visit EGG CO. will we be given supplies to fulfill our positions?
96. How many personal days do we get?
97. Is EGG CO. locate near the beach or other structures?
98. Does EGG CO. allow shenanigans?
99. Will I be happy working at EGG CO. ?
100! DID YOU READ AND ANSWER EVERY SINGLE ONE?!?!?!?1
Hunter
Hunter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

The secret tower aka. the GIANT EGG city is looking for members Empty Re: The secret tower aka. the GIANT EGG city is looking for members

Post  jaotusv6rk Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 pm

1. Can I work up to higher management? No, not currently, but as we grow and coexist there will inevitably be a need for new regulations and order, so everything is possible.

2. Are there reserved special apartments for employees? yes, you have a special apartment, not in the penthouse, but just below it....and they are HUUGE!

3. Do we get paid weekly? would your family pay you...you will not be an employee, but a part of the guys, who live there.

4. Is there a place for livestock to grow in the egg? Currently there is livestock everywhere, as dirt was handy at the beginning and grass grows and this had to be lit up to avoid creepers and other visitors. shit...there are cows falling to the mine all the time.

5. is it creeper proof etc.? no, not yet..i have only focused on the build and general layout...i haven't even built my room, so some torches are missing, but overall a quick fix.

6.is there a area for travelers to stay the night, where they pay us to stay there so they can have a comfy place to stay with a free breakfast? i have about 60x40 and as much as 10 blocks high area reserved for the hang-out place ... guest-rooms and also a trophy room shall be placed there.

7. is there a way to get bigger rooms by working more/ paying more? No, i will not sacrifice the exterior for bigger rooms at the moment, tho outside balconies are on the plan

8. what are in the rooms such as chests, materials, breakfasts, food maybe, and bathroom?
your room is basically 3 walls and a floor atm, so this is all upto you.

9. how many people are currently staying there? 2

10. is there a pool? (if not I will install one for free if you would like, I'm a expert in pools and decorating)
This is great...im planning on a resort like rounded garden-pool area around the tower, to have a nicer view from top, this would be welcome.

12. will I ever stop asking questions because I have so many ideas?
I hope not, and i hope you have more ideas

13. is the egg dome compact our barely livable in? we have the necessities like a mini farm and coal and elevators and roof, but of the most part its unfinished

14. do you get travelers daily?
It takes a play-day to get there...fastest was about 13 minutes from spawn, but i have a path leading there...and i usually get like 2-3 a day.

15. what does the company have to offer if I work at EGG DOME CO.? its not a company its a house-city-thing

16. is the egg dome fully refurbished, or is it still being made? being made.

17. what is love? no

18. baby dont hurt me no
19. dont hurt me no
20. no more no
21. is there a break room? no
22. is there a supply room? yes

23. how do you keep rare ores and other rare materials in your chest

24.who wants to be a millionaire? are we talking like in Vietnamese currency?

25. is health benefits included? only drowning

25. bet you didnt see I repeated 25 did ya? you didn't see i skipped 11.

26. does the company offer anything that other towns/ business dont? (health care, dentistry etc.)
It will hold a cool event as soon as we finish...weekly event

27. How much supplies is already available? everything i have dug so far i have used...i only have some by-products

28. Does EGG CO. have any personal secrets and tricks that no other towns/businesses use? nope

29. WILL I EVER STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!? dunno

30. Is there a mining facility that is only usable by employees, and a public mining facility that is available to everyone? we have a huge mine, but its not closed.

31. Is there a restaurant where my co workers and I can eat at with a discount? thats where the farmer dude comes in.

32. will the EGG DOME ever have expansion eggs built on? not eggs but something different but also cool and huge...egg tower is the HQ.

33. If one of the employees gets injured or killed, will a scouter come out and collect his things and puts his things into his rooms chests? we also do it for our guests.

34. how much income does EGG CO. make on a daily bases? depends on what we focus on

35. may employees have there rooms expanded if they ask the architect? yes.

36. is there a path to the EGG DOME? yes...also safehouses on the way.

37. Is there a mine track to the egg dome? not yet

38. currently how many people are staying at EGG CO. at this moment (including employees) 2...we have no employees ...we have inhabitants.

39. What makes EGG CO. different? i'we looked for the most beautiful place to create the most beautiful and awesome strucure.

40. How fast has EGG CO. grown over the past few days? day one-the side, day two-roof and one side of the glass, day three, inside levels, day four other glass side, day five- bits and pieces to make it more liveable

41. Is EGG CO. a good environment for all people? i would like it to be.

42. Is a EGG CO. employee treated like family? you would be the family.

43. If EGG CO. ever expands, are EGG CO. employees allowed to transfer over and take a new position? yes

44. can I recommend someone to EGG CO.? you can

45. What is the egg made out of? clean stone and glass...aslo dirt and cobble in the interior...and wood

46. Is there a egg hall of fame? yes...i have a competition i would like to hold weekly, so we will have a trophy room and hall of fame.

47. How publicly known is EGG CO.? 5 people have made it there, one stayed, and 2 mods know of it.

48. If something is stolen from my chests, will EGG CO. replace them right away? no, you have to be clever and hide stuff and chests yourself...its your responsibility...also chest protection.

49. Is EGG CO. more like a hotel, apartments etc? a city

50. Half way done only 50 more questions to go! YAY!

51. If I was betrayed or killed by another EGG CO. employee, will the employee get fired? i will decide that.

52. Is the job positions listed in highest to lowest positions? the bottom three are the same, but in my eyes people who have done more for city are more valuable.

53. Does EGG CO. treat others and guests with respect? always, we give them the tour and let them stay if they want.

54. What are the benefits for the guests who stay at EGG CO.? shelter and health regeneration.

55. Do I get religious holidays off at EGG CO? No

56. Does EGG CO. have a lobby and elevator? yes, both

57. If I require assistance on doing a certain task, will a fellow employee help me out? yes

58. If I have a different job then another, do I get payed less/ have a smaller room etc? no payment dude.

59. How experienced is the CEO of EGG CO.? I am experienced in building large stuff and the basics... have not cared to study mods.

60. What other things has the CEO of EGG CO. done? a few cathedrals and this is my third huge tower, which usually take a long time...also underground wow-effect carved cave systems and cities.

61. When was EGG CO. founded? 5 days ago

62. How far is EGG CO. from spawn?

63. Does EGG CO. have different facilities spread out? no, if you disregard safehouses.

64. When was EGG CO.'s last health inspection? it must be ready first

65. Would we ever remodel EGG CO. rooms and such? comes out of necessity

66. Does EGG CO. have a database of information not yet

67. Seeing as I want to be a spy, how will I help my community and EGG CO. profit day by day, when other positions "collect materials" as so do I in the job description, so my question is, how are all the jobs unique in there own ways without rehashing of off each other?

I will continue later...i need to go out.
jaotusv6rk
jaotusv6rk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  jaotusv6rk Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:05 pm

...after a few beers...

im the boss and im a demigod...also im responsible of gathering on ground materials dirt, sand mainly...wood also
underground lord gets us enough stony materials and also expands the mine later on prolly a subway system.
farmer has to be able to keep enough food for us in the chests.
your position would be to...well explore caves...have a say in exterior design and a free will to accomplish your ideas...
Im pretty flexible, so people will have more and different occupations as we progress.

68. Does EGG CO. ever hold group and employee events for our hard work?

I have a nice weekly event in mind, but i will also reward people for hard work...with either materials or more permissions.

69. Is everyone at EGG CO. treated the same no matter what skin or gender they are?

there is no matter on how your skin looks like...but we don't like creepers very much...so me are racist.

70. Will I have to change my physical appearance to work at EGG CO. (such as a uniform)?

no, we have a guy in uniform and a guy in idont-even-know what skin...seems like a ninja...red-ninja

71. Will EGG CO. except me even if I was a mercenary?
no, we are looking for people to call the egg a home, so we will not accept mercenaries.

72. If I ever leave EGG CO. can I choose the person who replaces me or at least recommend them?
Its ok to grow tired of a place, you can recommend a person, but you can't choose who takes your place.

73. If a employee isn't a architect or someone who has a 24/7 duty, how does said employee be kept busy by EGG CO. ?

that's the huge idea, im making a base of operations...i want stuff to run smoothly, so you have a place to refule and get stuff, so you can be free to do whatever you want outside of the building-complex...visit other cities, explore, have your own projects.

74. Even if employees are not a certain position, can they still help out others who are in the other positions?
That would be most recommended, as there will inevitably be people who need help with their job, also you would only be responsible for your job alone and everything else is up to you.

75. How does EGG CO. gather supplies?

Atm we are getting most of our supplies from the mine, and a nearby sand mine...there will be a treefarm outside and cactie and wheat farms inside the building...
special supplies like ores come out of the mine or by the hard work of the cave explorer.

76. If I ever get injured while working inside the facility, do I get workers compensation?

No
77. How big are the apartments?

i haven't measured them, but i figure the vacant apartments are 20x20x20

78. If a employee who isn't a architect has an idea, how can we suggest said idea to the architect?
by communicating directly in game or ...fuck i would even consider forum PM-s

79. How do I fulfill my duty while working at EGG CO.?
with freckin honor

80. Will I be assigned objectives by only one person?
yes

81. what is the boss isn't around one day, will he give us a roster of things that need to be done daily?
i let you work on projects but how and when you do them will be upto you, also you have your responsibilities and the ability to help others...if im away for a longer period i will say so and we take it from there.

82. will we have a sign on our door that our boss will write on, telling us what we need to do for the day?
I have used this system and i find it efficient enough for when i am away

83. is there lighting inside the EGG DOME?
yes

84. Can we mix and math our rooms without the architects permission?
for the time being no, but i will hear out your argumented suggestions.

85. Lets say a employee is sick, will we have temps who fill in for them?
no..all we do we do ourselves, but you can ask for help from the other guys living there.

86. Does our boss talk to us individually?
Yes

87. Do we have meetings with the boss where we discuss our ideas and how to improve our jobs and EGG CO. itself?
no meetings as planned, just suggestions in game.

88. How well does the boss of EGG CO treat his employees?
i give you freedom to express your creativity in reasonable boundaries and also i give you a nice starting package and access to materials...in a personal level i treat you as equals, but i will have the last say.

89. Does the boss make sure that all the employees are happy with their jobs day to day?
no...i expect you to give me feedback on your situation.

90. Will there be a suggestion box?
this is a good idea.

91. Does EGG CO. have indoor plumbing?
not yet.

92. May we keep pets in our rooms (pigs)?
sure

93. Lets say no one is living in the apartment next to me, can I knock out that wall to add on to my own apartment?
no
94. How many rooms does EGG CO. have?
the mine HQ, basement, storage, 2 penthouses, 2 other apartments, farm room, desert room (cactus farm), swamp room (mainly a fancy papyrus plantation)...+ other rooms in the guest/living room area

95. When we first visit EGG CO. will we be given supplies to fulfill our positions?
Yes. i will also place stuff in your chest's, so you can do your jobs efficiently.

96. How many personal days do we get?
as much as you want, as long as you have done your duties.

97. Is EGG CO. locate near the beach or other structures?
We are in the middle of a lake, also i believe the nearest structures are about half a map away.

98. Does EGG CO. allow shenanigans?
we also allow tits

99. Will I be happy working at EGG CO. ?
probably...

100! DID YOU READ AND ANSWER EVERY SINGLE ONE?!?!?!?1
no..i didn't answer q 11...also there are 101 questions...

C'mon! hit me up with the next 100!
jaotusv6rk
jaotusv6rk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  jaotusv6rk Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Basically, if you like to work on huge and beautiful and awesome on ground objects, that are not shaped like boxes and are a bit more complex, then you will be happy here.
jaotusv6rk
jaotusv6rk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  azrenn Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:57 am

JESUS CHRIST JAO/HUNTER!!!!!! No WONDER why you play this game, WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy too much time on your hands!!!!!!!

Like me! Twisted Evil
azrenn
azrenn

Back to top Go down

Post  annexone Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:24 am

I'm withdrawing so bad! bounce
annexone
annexone
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  funfight22 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:36 am

Well, apparntly what i originaly posted didnt post.

Basicly, i can be very creative. And i will do any jobs you need me to. Where does the path start?

funfight22
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  annexone Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:02 am

Jao, I may be willing to build my epic build in Egg city. Perhaps we'll discuss a space and such. Very Happy
annexone
annexone
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  jaotusv6rk Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:56 am

Funfight, the path starts directly due east from the spawn flag.
Annex, sorry, not following...could you be more clear, about what you asked?
jaotusv6rk
jaotusv6rk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  annexone Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 am

I was saying that I would be interested in building around Giant Egg. You and I can choose a space where I might do so. Very Happy
annexone
annexone
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  jaotusv6rk Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 am

Post your ideas and lets have a look.
jaotusv6rk
jaotusv6rk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHayate Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 am

can you edit your post with your current member list for the town?

thanks

BlackHayate

Back to top Go down

Post  jaotusv6rk Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 am

This is the cut of the spy tower:

drawn from memory and executed perfectly...not sure about the area between wheat and 1/2, so its probably wrong.

1,2,3,4- apartments (1,2 are taken)
5,6- staircase and some random crafting station
also we have a lift system in the middle, which will be rethought of.

basement-penthouse
basement-wheat
basement-lvl.3 (aka. guest area and dunno)
basement-mine
mine-storage
and one more i cant remember

The secret tower aka. the GIANT EGG city is looking for members Sawesomemap1
jaotusv6rk
jaotusv6rk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:13 pm

touche jao
touche
anyways, so heres my 102 question
can I work at EGG CO. and be teh spy?
(if I ever get a response from my application :l)
Hunter
Hunter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  jaotusv6rk Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Sure man, welcome!

I will list you.
jaotusv6rk
jaotusv6rk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down