Aetheria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosenwald is looking for new members.

4 posters

Go down

Rosenwald is looking for new members. Empty Rosenwald is looking for new members.

Post  Wulfenstein Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 pm

I'll have pictures up soon but Rosenwald is officially looking for new citizens.

The city was founded my Theiss47 and myself. Our city is a bit off from the spawn but not too far, takes about 30 seconds to get there.

The city is walled off by cobblestone walls with battlements on them and already has some structures in it. It's somewhat mob free but I still have to add some torches here and there. We also have a fairly large branch mine in progress.

Current structures include: A mansion I built, The Three Creepers (A pub, created by Theiss47), a furnace room (Theiss47), 2 small houses (Theiss47), a cobblestone house (Spectorrrrr), the city also has small bodies of water that you may fish out of.

A fee of one gold/48 redstone is required to become a member, a small fee that goes towards further development of the city. Building privileges will be granted immediately upon joining. You may be kicked out of the city depending on your behavior and whether you contribute anything to the city (building structures, expanding the branch mine, etc.).

P.S. I'm not quite sure but I think Theiss may have left the city to go build somewhere else, please refer to me for questions about the city or joining.

Current Members: Wulfenstein, Spectorrrrr, Theiss47
Wulfenstein
Wulfenstein
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Rosenwald is looking for new members. Empty Re: Rosenwald is looking for new members.

Post  BlackHayate Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 am

we will give you a subforum when we are able to contact an admin

BlackHayate

Back to top Go down

Rosenwald is looking for new members. Empty Re: Rosenwald is looking for new members.

Post  jaotusv6rk Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:50 am

I once got lost and found myself there, this place was cool- specially the mansion.
jaotusv6rk
jaotusv6rk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Location : Jao's Secret Tower II (for world domination...naturally)

http://jaotus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glass_Miner Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:26 pm

I'll just keep watching your town from my house... Suspect

Glass_Miner
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulfenstein Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:40 am

Glass_Miner wrote:I'll just keep watching your town from my house... Suspect
Patiently waiting for the time to strike... Suspect lol
Wulfenstein
Wulfenstein
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Glass_Miner Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:47 am

Wulfenstein wrote:
Glass_Miner wrote:I'll just keep watching your town from my house... Suspect
Patiently waiting for the time to strike... Suspect lol
You figured out my secret plan! *Escapes* Razz

Glass_Miner
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down