Aetheria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Tzeneth

2 posters

Go down

Application Tzeneth Empty Application Tzeneth

Post  tzeneth Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:14 am

IGN: Tzeneth
Minecraft Hobbies: I personally like to mine and figure out the most efficient methods of doing so. Although I am not known at all among the public, among my RL friends, I'm known for a desire of creating a personal house, in minecraft, for myself completely filled with deathtraps for the unwary and foolish that would dare enter my house. Wink I also have a good working knowledge of redstone, although nothing compared to some of those amazing people out there.
What's your favorite rule we have: No 1v1 towers. Those damned things annoy the hell out of me and serve no other purpose than pretty much to annoy people imho.

Anything else/Other: I'm just looking to have some fun with people. Kinda getting bored playing by myself and figured I'd could offer my mining talents to other people who may have a use. I can also get some rp in beyond just pretending I'm the last survivor of a plague that killed or turned everyone into something horrific.

tzeneth
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Application Tzeneth Empty Re: Application Tzeneth

Post  azrenn Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:19 am

Approved king hope to see you on soon!
azrenn
azrenn

Back to top Go down