Aetheria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application.

2 posters

Go down

Application. Empty Application.

Post  bk360 Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:28 am

Why you want to be on Whitelist. I and my friends would like to be on this server because well.. we scoped out almost EVERY other server and none seemd to have a vps or it would be down constantly, this looks like the real deal right here.
What you think you can contribute to the server. I/we can make almost ANYTHING when it comes to farming alot with a awesome railroad track and no to mention the generators! theres a little bit about us below if you want to read it, thanks!

Why you want to be on this server: Im looking for a server for I and my friend teammates89 and Busta619 to build on, we have built on many other servers had a great time, but these servers got rest sadly, were kind of looking for a server that may get reset every year but not eveny 3months -.- it does get a pain after awhile, we also make towns like.. one town of wood, then stone, etc we are still in the process learing about redstone(bk360 and teammates89 that is)

we hate grief, as the fav rule

IN-Game Names/age
Bk360 / 16
Teammates89 /18
Busta619 / 17

specialties(below, we all wrote this together..)

bk360 - Just having fun and building whatever comes to mind, creative but sometimes Different things , loves digging in mines and building bases(houses but he likes them bases) and farming with teammates89, and not to mention super rollercoasters with busta619

teammates89 - Loves building and just playing on minecraft in-general, his the go to guy when it comes to this game, amazing builder ever! and super quick! he is probably the one that tought us our abc's of minecraft and the hidden knowledge, loves fixing bk360's mistakes in his gadgets as you could call them. Beast Monster Killer Maker.

busta619 - probably the asshat of the gang but his the one that when ur down in the dumps he can find a way to cheer you up, when his minds set to it, he can make the most inssane rollercoasters ever(with a help of bk360 and teammates) but the ideas he has are just.. what we would call "out of the box" His fun to talk to over ventrilo/xfire. The one that push's us to our limits upon work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------
Thanks I'm sorry about mentioning us in one post but all three of us tried making an accunt but only mine worked if thats okay, we expect great expectations in this server if we added to the whitelist and we do also use voice chat, so there is no delay in building etc. Thanks!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\Heres the In-Game Names again.\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\ bk360 \\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\ teammates89 \\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\ busta619 \\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
(Sorry we couldnt make seperate accounts there was something wrong..)

bk360
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Application. Empty Re: Application.

Post  Sasha Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Looks good, you're all approved. I'm just going to mirror your applications for our purposes to the approved section as well. Welcome.
Sasha
Sasha
Admin
Admin

https://aetherlite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down