Aetheria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ummm... Hello?

4 posters

Go down

Ummm... Hello? Empty Ummm... Hello?

Post  Wulfenstein Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 pm

When's the server going to be back up? I'm getting rather impatient now.
Wulfenstein
Wulfenstein
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Ummm... Hello? Empty Re: Ummm... Hello?

Post  azrenn Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:02 am

Razz your guess is as good as mine. Bukkitt is what we are waiting on, its basically the new Hmod, as far as I know it cant be released until they sort out some legal issues of some sort. I've seen posts on minecraft forums advertising servers with bukkitt, which is the only reason i think it MIGHT be released, but since there is only a handfull of them instead of hundreds, i personally think its BS.
azrenn
azrenn

Back to top Go down

Post  annexone Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:19 am

Yeah. I think the servers that are already running Bukkit, are running preview release code. I've seen bukkit in the wild, it's just nightly builds and such. I'm not sure which ones are stable though.
annexone
annexone
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronch Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 am

Bukkit is up, but its not all there. Plus it re updates everyday it seems. Just relaying what I have found and seen in other servers.

Cronch
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronch Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 am

Cronch wrote:Bukkit is up, but its not all there. Plus it re updates everyday it seems. Just relaying what I have found and seen in other servers.

Went and read more on the bukkit forum, still nothing with their licensing issue which is a bummer but some cool ideas were flying back and forth between mojang and bukkit so...I guess that is cool? Most likely means more updates coming our way. Fun fun.

Cronch
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum