Aetheria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?!?!?! SCUMMY THIEFS TOPIC./Bank System

2 posters

Go down

WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?!?!?! SCUMMY THIEFS TOPIC./Bank System Empty WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?!?!?! SCUMMY THIEFS TOPIC./Bank System

Post  bk360 Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Okay, So I just checked my chests and aparently no one said that the chests WERNT protected and I now I've lost 30 some diamonds and more than 128 gold?!?!?! WT* IS THIS?!?!?! you must be kidding me! Please admin/mods POST that there is prblems with the chest protection, I'm ready to flame and rage at this point but I probably wont, but theres only one person that I noticed that was in our base yesterday Withought Permission and that was xeno. I dont really care who took it aslong as I have my stuff back, mabey we should have a bank system like ther servers. for example...

/warp USERHERE_PASSWORDHERE
so mine might be..
/warp bk_123abc

Im really P*ssed off right now, I dont want to say anything I shouldnt but im sure if you worked hard to earn 30 some diamonds and 2 full stacks of 64 gold + there was more gold, all left us was 24gold, yeah um like were NOT going to notice that more than 2 stacks is missing, seriously whoever this damn theif is better watch the hel out, I Will Report Any trespassing from now on. Please check Xeno's inventory(drop), chests and logs, he entered our house yesterday without permission, I let it slide and now ship is missing?!?! Get The Heck Out.

Sasha we may need you on ASAP, there may be more problems.

Last edited by bk360 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed cuss words.. kinda pissed)

bk360
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?!?!?! SCUMMY THIEFS TOPIC./Bank System Empty Re: WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?!?!?! SCUMMY THIEFS TOPIC./Bank System

Post  BlackHayate Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:35 pm

well we're trying to give back everyones stolen items, but currently with the server down for update(?) we cant really do much,

currently only you and potentially someone else havent had the chance to get their items back.

Whoever got their items stolen a few days ago when everyone else's items post your list of stolen items.

People who are lying will not be given items.

Also Learn to HIDE your items that are most valuable and dont rely on chest protection to do it for you. This is to EVERYONE.

BlackHayate

Back to top Go down