Aetheria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cpt_snacks reporting for duty

5 posters

Go down

cpt_snacks reporting for duty Empty cpt_snacks reporting for duty

Post  cpt_snacks Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:13 pm

IGN (Or In-Game Name): cpt_snacks
Brief Minecraft History: Have been playing since September 2010. I know my way around.
What's your favorite rule we have: "Keep things relatively clean. No 1 x 1 towers, and other strange, out-of-place objects. We will destroy them." A pet peeve of mine is when people mess up the map like this.

(BONUS!)
Anything else/Other: I like to dance.
Referral: Wulfenstein

cpt_snacks
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

cpt_snacks reporting for duty Empty Re: cpt_snacks reporting for duty

Post  Wulfenstein Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Just wanna clarify that I actually reffered him. At request of the poster.
Wulfenstein
Wulfenstein
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  azrenn Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 am

Haha Smile yes, I didn't doubt that you referred him, but I do understand. Snacks, youll be added once the servers online.

***SPAM/RACIST/SADSTORY ALERT***

Razz Hopefully soon, Im starting to miss this server lots! Im playing on a strict whitelist server (basically, super long application process, but in the end there are no restrictions) but none of the people are ever online and so its like playing singleplayer just more frustrating XD. I like our way of doing things... i also miss creeper nerf... bastards come in groups of 5 and blow up half my city on a regular basis.... not to mention there is no sethome so i have to walk about 3 minutes to my town.... but im usually killed on the way there cuz notch thought zombies and spiders needed to be able to hit you from 5 blocks away Razz so im gonna build a subway system to my town so i dont get killed all the time. Also the extra speed will help when trying to retrive my items after i fell 100 blocks to my death when creepers blow the cap off my sunlit mine... so annoying.. if a different person was spawned each time i died in that server the death toll of my city would beat that of the holocaust... which doesnt bring a good rap since theres a german (modern) flag posted on top of it... also since my skin is a german soldier... Right now i think a good rule of thumb for the server im in is 2x the server cap which is like 8 cuz its a homebrew stuff.. still theres never anyone on and its depressing, im thinking of going down the street and highering a prostitute to play minecraft with me, then she can talk smack to me while i mine and waste my life away... i havent done college in like 3 days and somehow that magically made me a week behind... which is beside the point i just need to catch up but im too busy building stuff in minecraft and its epically aweseome yet it takes 3x as long cuz i keep dying and spiders jump on me and stuff... i was in this other server before it crashed for some reason and me and this other dude dug a 20x20 hole down t bedrock and we were gonna ask the admin to cuboid out the bedrock so we can have a man-made server hole... it was gonna be pretty epic... sadly the server crashed the next day and it still isnt up yet so i miss this server cuz the perople on it are awesome i hope we didnt loose too mcuh of our playerbase cuz there awesome and this is a really olong monologue but its epic but if your still reading this your pretty weird but i love you but not in a gay way unless your a girl which doesnt make that gay just so you know if you are a girl that im single cuz my gf dumped me the other day for some mexican dude which really pissed me off cuz i dont like mexicans that much to begin with which kinda makes me racist but i dont know if a race is destroying your country i think im allowed to not like them wow that made me sound like a skinhead but im not beleive me hahaha wow i fail anyways ya so im single and you should call me sometime jsut pm me and stuff hope your either in germany or the midwest cuz ya im bored and need a new minecraft buddy cuz my other mc bud got drunk and crashed his car in the ditch which isnt good since hes only 19 but in germany legal drinking age is 14 but ya it was in amerika whom most are weird but ya im kinda bias but ya so i think the amerikan governemtn is really skrewing itself over which is ironic since there supposed to be the best in the world or somthing im not sure but ya so i think the mexicans are smuggling crack in for our leaders but ya thats just me, so ya im not tryin to be racist im just bored and its 5am so i should probobly sleep but im to awake to sleep after drinking 4 monsters even though the daily limit thingy is suppoesed to be 3 so i hope i dont keel over and almost die like when i drank 4 5 hour energies and 2 monsters all mixed into one, lets just say i didnt make the test i had... ya that was weird anyways so ya i think im gonna stop my monologue cuz my fingers are getttingtired and cramped so ya if you read all this either you need to get a life or im just that awseome so you read everything i write which would be epic... so ya with that monologue i hope you figured out i need my minecraft or im gonna die and turn into a sociopath and hunt down sasha and take his computer which wouldnt be hard id just ask neo to get it for me since there only a few hundred miles away or somthing but ya sasha you rockk now get the server online soon or else im gonna be forced to spam everyone who asks for a whitlist so we can keep them busy and my fingers cant handel this much typing fo rhours
azrenn
azrenn

Back to top Go down

Post  azrenn Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 am

Wow,... did i just type that... someone kill me.... anyways... i accomplished a personal record of insulting americans, germans, jews, blacks, and mexicans all in the same sentence... that was a long sentence....
azrenn
azrenn

Back to top Go down

Post  annexone Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:27 am

Az, I miss you so much it hurts.

We should start a server...
annexone
annexone
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshunae Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 am

azrenn wrote:Haha Smile yes, I didn't doubt that you referred him, but I do understand. Snacks, youll be added once the servers online.

f... bastards come in groups of 5 and blow up half my city on a regular basis.... not to mention there is no sethome so i have to walk about 3 minutes to my town.... but im usually killed on the way there cuz notch thought zombies and spiders needed to be able to hit you from 5 blocks away Razz so im gonna build Blah blah blah random Azrenn nonsence

I r Azrenn's stalker.

Beware.
Koshunae
Koshunae

https://www.youtube.com/Koshunae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum