Aetheria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapplying...?

2 posters

Go down

Reapplying...? Empty Reapplying...?

Post  Cuddly Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Remember me, comrades?

I had disappeared over December because my new computer had thrown a hissy about minecraft and it took a while to calm it down. It seems quite a bit has changed since the last time I visited here. World was destroyed (?) and rebuilt...? Anyway...I couldn't find my application in the approved list and was wondering if you guys are going to make me reapply or not.

If you remember, I had originally posted a lengthy and rather angsty application. It mostly rambled about how I hate the usual design people use in their 'towns': the giant cube walls with smaller-giant cube buildings inside. No character, no effort, no feeling to it. Emotional-less and unimaginative stuff. I recall going on to say something like "I want to create -fists to the sky-!!" and that I'm going to play on ONE public server, and I thought this'd be the best one. Then I poked around your world sometime before Christmas...and now I'm returning.

So...do I really have to reapply? I feel as though it'd be a waste of energy to, since I've already applied and been accepted and...somewhat proven myself to be a non-harmful member of a minecraft society. Don't think I clocked in enough time on your server to allow you to form a true opinion of me...but I liked you enough to remember to come back and check on things.
Cuddly
Cuddly
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Reapplying...? Empty Re: Reapplying...?

Post  BlackHayate Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:14 am

yes you have to reapply, no exceptions. Sorry for your hassle, i remember you from before the non-whitelist server got corrupted, and alot of stuff happened.

BlackHayate

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuddly Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Then I shall reapply...

IGN: CuddlyDementia

Brief Minecraft History: I play more on my own private servers and single-player worlds than I do public servers. I don't like the usual building 'style' people use with the giant cubes inside more giant cubes. Many public servers look like a jumble of random objects and towers, the land is all broken and abused, frankly, most of the time on these servers I feel like I'm fighting my way through a lego landfill. I usually am kicked from these servers in favor of another player or just leave after I can't stand to look at the world any longer.
I was first interested in your Aetheria rp world because it just sounded like a nice place ran by nice, respectable people. I explored your world before it crashed, it having been the first world I have been added to the whitelist for, and I was pleased to see that Aetheria was not a landfill and seemed to be constructed by some genuinely (somewhat if not) creative people. Theyrak's (excuse my spelling) castle really won me over, that thing was awesome.
As I've said before, I plan to concentrate my efforts and time into one public server, and one alone. I have decided that Aetheria is that server, if you'll have me....and the world doesn't fall apart again.

What's your favorite rule we have: The 'keeping the place clean' rule. I feel I've made myself clear on how I dislike messy worlds.
Cuddly
Cuddly
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down