Aetheria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally...

3 posters

Go down

Finally... Empty Finally...

Post  annexone Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 am

(EDIT)I'm sorry for missing the "application form", I'll drop it in ahead of this post. Sorry, I got a little excited and overzealous after finally finding the server.

IGN: AnnexOne
Minecraft Hobbies: I'm a builder first, miner second. Epic city builds are my specialty
What's your favorite rule we have: #4 - Do not ask for items, we are a legit server and the mods play legitimately as well Keeps things real.
Anything else/Other: I was a mod on the old World. Helped Azrenn build his city. The server went down shortly after you were trying to install PvP and I could never connect again. Couldn't find the server on the mcserverlist for the longest time, server list then went down for a while. New serverlist, and here I am. lol
Referral: You or Azrenn. cheers

=================
Sasha,

I've been hunting for the server for weeks. lol

The old IP didn't work and I couldn't find a new one. It's nice to see the server is back online.

Is the world still the same or was it erased?

(Also, sorry, this IS a whitelist app thread.)

I would like to apply for your server's whitelist, please. You'll remember me(probably not,) by my in-game username(same as this one): AnnexOne Very Happy

I await your response. MWAHAHAHAHA! bounce

Hi Azrenn!

Last edited by AnnexOne on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Official application)
annexone
annexone
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty Re: Finally...

Post  Sasha Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:14 pm

It IS back online, and we do have the new IP. We also have a new whitelist format, and for the sake of formality and setting a good example, I must ask that you follow it and get back to me so I can review it and hopefully approve you.

EDIT: Sorry, but it's a new world.

Last edited by Sasha on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Sasha
Sasha
Admin
Admin

https://aetherlite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHayate Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Approved

BlackHayate

Back to top Go down